For the Qurano rims Vittoria utilizes graphene in a process they developed in cooperation with Directa Plus the Italian expert in nano technologies. What what is graphene? Graphene is a two dimensional sheet of carbon atoms and has some extraordinary characteristics. It's the thinnest material ever detected, it's harder than a diamond and its tensile strength is two hundred times higher than steel. Carbon rims containing graphene benefit by improved stiffness and better impact resistance. Since graphene conducts heat like no other material riders may expect best braking characteristics.
The width of the Vittora Elusion Qurano 46 C rims is 24 mm, the height is 42 mm up front and 46 mm out rear wheel. Thanks to the rear rim's off-center design and the 14:7 spoke pattern the spoke tension on both sides of the wheel is the same. Thus riders may expect extraordinary stiffness plus the oversized flange on the drive side will give perfect transmission of power to the wheel.
The SwitchIt® freehub can be changed without tool and hub maintenance can be done very easily.
- 16 spokes front, 21 rear (14:7)
- rim's height 42 mm front, 46 mm rear, width 24 mm (17.x 24 C)
- oversized 80 m flange on the drive side
- SwitchIt® freehub for cassette change without tool
- pre-installed tubeless rim tape
- Vittoria recommends 25 mm tires
- 1550 g
What's in box:
- Pair of wheels
- Brake Pads
- Wheels bags for safe storage and transportation
Vittoria Qurano 46 C
- Product Code: VQ-46-C
- Availability: In Stock
- Price incl. VAT, plus shipping expenses
Tags: Vittoria Qurano 46 C